Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Horrors of psychotropic drugs, by Corte Madera chiropractor Dr Harte

comments from Dr Anne Blake Tracy:

"Besides the school shooting that just happened in Ohio with every earmark of yet another antidepressant induced school shooting, last night a friend called to let me know that her cousin was the teen boy who walked in front of a train in my old neighborhood last week. The grandmother of this boy has now lost two of her grandchildren in a violent suicide induced by antidepressants!!! The first was a teen girl who shot herself about a decade ago. And her son was sent to prison because of false accusations of abuse made by someone on these meds. THAT IS ONE FAMILY!!!!!

Then last week a good friend I have known for 20 years & who has helped set me up for lectures and radio shows to spread the word about antidepressants called to let me know that his 32 year old niece on antidepressants had just committed suicide leaving her husband and three children behind.

Then two weeks ago a friend I have had for 30 years called to let me know that her daughter had given her son-in-law ONE pill of Zoloft after which he made several serious suicide attempts & was now in a psych ward."


Once again, I have to say, you fool with Mother Nature, you pay a price.


Chiropractic is in line with Nature, for it understands that health and healing only comes from Above-down, Inside-out.


Don Harte, D.C.
Marin Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts