Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dr Harte Tells of ANOTHER Perfect Medical Storm in Novato

Some weeks ago, I ran into a woman who looked only in her 50's, who was walking unsteadily, using a cane. I introduced myself, and offered my assistance as a chiropractor.

"I know what's wrong with me," she said firmly. "I have multiple sclerosis." I said "So?," and began to explain how the body really works, that everything is controlled and coordinated by the brain and the nervous system. In the case of MS, this is one of those nasty auto-immune diseases,. which means that the immune system is way overactive, so overactive that it attacks the body's own tissues as if they belonged to someone else. In the case of MS, it is the sheaths on the nerves that are attacked. (NOTE: These nerve sheaths are composed primarily of cholesterol. Something to think about.) I explained that if interference to the proper functioning of the nervous system, Vertebral Subluxation Complex, were corrected through chiropractic adjustment, the immune system would have the opportunity to begin to function more normally.

Simple, but too complex for this unfortunately medically obsessed woman.

The tale she told was a medical nightmare... a perfect medical storm. years ago, she was prescribed HRT, hormone replacement therapy. This was hawked by the medical fools for 40 years, telling women that taking hormones will keep them young, and will prevent heart attack, stroke and cancer. In 2002, the study came out, revealing that the truth was exactly the opposite. Instead of preventing these things, HRT CAUSED these things. Now I had been warning women against HRT since I have been in practice, in 1981, way before this 2002 study. How did I know? Biological common sense, something that just about doesn't exist in the field of Medicine. Ask me for the details.

Anyway, from the HRT, this woman developed breast cancer. From the radiation treatment for the breast cancer, she developed the MS. And from the drugs she is currently taking for the MS, designed to attack the overactive immune system, she will likely (I am sorry to say) get some new cancer. Cancer is the result of a hypoactive, a low-functioning immune system. And on it goes.

No matter the suffering, the string of abject failures, the absurdity, she still believes. She is a true Medical Cultist. To those of you who may be in this category, I ask to to think, and to reason. I ask you to consider that Outside-in medical thinking is medieval, and wrong. I ask you to consider that health only comes from Above-down, Inside-out.

Faith in Medicine, faith in your doctor, will not heal you or save you. Only your own Innate Intelligence can do that.

If I have opened some crack in your medical prejudices, call me and register for our HUNGRY FOR HEALTH? Dinner Talk on Tuesday, Nov. 1st at 7 PM. 460-6527.

Don Harte, D.C.
Corte Madera Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts