Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dr Harte offers Vaccination Info for Parents

From the National Vaccine Information Center:

INFORMATION FOR PARENTS: ASK EIGHT BEFORE YOU VACCINATE!



  1. Is my child sick right now?
  2. Has my child had a bad reaction to a vaccine before?
  3. Does my child have a personal or a family history of vaccine reactions, neurological disorders, severe allergies, or immune system disorders?
  4. Do I know if my child is at risk of reacting?
  5. Do I have full information on the vaccine's side effects?
  6. Do I know how to identify a vaccine reaction?
  7. Do I know how to report a vaccine reaction?
  8. Do I know the vaccine manufacturer's name and lot number?
From me: 
Don't let the pediatrician intimidate you, or show you in any way! Learn about Innate Intelligence. Learn to trust your child's Innate Intelligence instead of your child's pediatrician. 

Don Harte, D.C.
Marin Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts