Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

One of Dr. Harte's San Rafael Practice Members


“Dr. Harte is very personable and answered all my questions about chiropractic healing at our first consultation. Dr. Harte relieved any concerns/fears I had in mind from previous chiropractic adjustments that made me run for the hills. My first adjustment was easy and I felt a dramatic difference within weeks. I have made a conscious effort to change how I deal with stress and feel great about working with Dr. Harte to improve my overall health. I have felt a positive surge with my TMJ, digestive issues, prolonged respiratory concerns, and mental stamina. Dr. Harte is very gentle when adjusting areas of my body that are subluxated and pays close attention to subtle changes in my body, which I love about people in general, especially when you're placing a small amount of trust in them when it comes to your health and well-being. Dr. Harte is always up-beat and enthusiastic when you see him. It beams through him that he really loves what he does. 

I highly recommend Dr. Harte”  -
Trish Washburn, San Rafael

You, too, can express health on a higher level. Health only comes from Above-down, Inside-out.

Don Harte, D.C.
Marin Straight Chiropractor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts