Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Marin Chiropractor Dr Harte Wonders "What Happened to Caring?"

My wife and I have been trying to get some things done in the house. We have been astonished and outraged at the poor level of service out there. I am not even talking about expertise. I am talking about the simple thing of an individual or a company caring enough about those whom they serve to treat them as they would be treated, as in the Golden Rule. There's a reason why it's "golden." And just like the value of real gold in these bad times, I believe that the value of the Golden Rule is going up as well now.

I do my level best to treat every potential and current Practice Member with every courtesy. I can tell that people aren't used to this. Some are absolutely amazed when I wait for them if they are 5 or 10 minutes late.

I believe that the Golden Rule applies to honesty as well. You wouldn't want to be told some cockamamie story by a professional, or by a company that you were considering doing business with, would you? Ah, some of the stories we were told in this last week... amazing! It goes the other way, too. Many chiropractors are so insecure that they are afraid to tell people the whole truth, including the real threat of Vertebral Subluxation Complex, including the need for enough care. 

Here, you get the whole truth, with courtesy, nothing more, nothing less.

Don Harte, D.C.
Corte Madera Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts