Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Corte Madera Chiropractic Story Ends Sadly in San Rafael

The strength of medical cultism always astounds me.

Some years ago, I took care of a man who was 84 years old, running his own company, in great shape, working out, playing several sets of tennis several times a week. I wished that I was as fit as he was.

Anyway, he comes to me with some back pain, and a diagnosis from his orthopedist, herniated disk. He is scheduled for spinal surgery in three months, but he wanted to "give this [Chiropractic] a chance."

He did very well, both objectively (my testing for Vertebral Subluxation Complex) ans subjectively, how he felt. Basically, he went from OK shape, to terrific. Then, for absolutely no reason, he actually went in for the surgery. He disappeared from the office.

I ran into him about two years later, on Fourth Street in San Rafael. He had aged decades! This formerly superbly fit and able man was all bent over with two canes, feeble in mind as well as body. A true medical tragedy/crime. Totally unnecessary!

If you know anyone considering spinal surgery, do WHATEVER YOU CAN to get them in here to get checked. Say nothing, and they will be butchered. Say something, and at least they will have an opportunity to avoid the butchering and get far healthier and happier, despite what The Doctor told them, wagging his MEDICAL VOODOO FINGER.

What do you think? Let me know. And let me know who you know that I can help.

Don Harte, D.C.
Marin Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts