Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who is the smartest, even in Marin?

How people think about health here in Marin, it's kind of schkitzy. Many profess to be into "alternatives," and thatv they "know" their body. Really? Tell me, how's the tubules in your left kidney doing just about now? How's the exocrine portion of your pancreas? Huh?

Then, for most of these "alternative" folks, at the first sign of real disease, they head right to the "R.D.," the "real doctor." They then think that the R.D., the M.D. really KNOWS. Feh!

Now, I am not saying that I, as a chiropractor, KNOW either. The difference is that I know what I don't know. Your Innate Intelligence KNOWS.

Food for thought, from Dr. Max Delbruck, a biophysicist:

"Any living cell carries with it the experience of a billion years of experimentation by its ancestors."

What do you think?

Don Harte, D.C.
Coret Madera Straight Chiropractor
Liberator of Innate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts